The increasing importance of data-driven digital marketing is putting huge pressure on enterprise infrastructure systems that aren’t capable of segmenting data just the way marketers want it.
For businesses and organisations that already recognise the value of digital marketing and delivering the data it needs for success, a purpose built customer data platform (CDP) is proving to be key for providing rich customer experiences that translate into sales and ongoing loyalty. For medium-to-large enterprises that haven’t yet made the leap to a CDP, there’s a business case to write.
Our whitepaper addresses the top 5 reasons management and IT decision makers need to understand why marketing so desperately needs its own data platform.
Top 5 reasons include:
- Marketing needs a fast torrent of data, not a slow trickle
- Marketing needs to add data constantly
- Marketing needs massive data storage
- The data needed for marketing isn’t needed anywhere else
- Taking marketing data out of the mix is a weight off operational systems